New PM Yasavi Shishyavrithi Yojana has been released by Govt. In which the students studying in OBC, EBC and DNT categories from Class 9 to 12 and Diploma, Polytechnic, College, Medical etc. will get Rs. 4000 to 20000 scholarships are offered. The forms are currently being filled on the Digital Gujarat website. Complete information about this scholarship scheme is provided at marugujaratjob.in link. Contact your school/college today and fill this student form.
Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Scholership Yojana 2022 Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India has prepared a scheme. Named Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YASASVI) ENTRANCE TEST-2022, the scheme is also known as Pm Yasasvi Scholarship Yojana. Under this scheme, students belonging to India’s Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC) and Non-Scheduled, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes (DNT) categories who are in the top class in class 9 or 11 are eligible. Study in recognized schools for admission across India.Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Scholership Yojana 2022 Those whose parents/guardians have an annual income of more than 2.5 lakhs from all sources can fill the online form under this Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Scholership Yojana scheme. 75,000/- to 1,25,000/- scholarship is provided by the government after selection under this scheme. Online form can be filled for this Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Scholership Yojana scheme from 27th July 2022 to 26th August.
Objective of Pradhan Mantri Yashshwi Yojana 2022 :
Earlier, scholarships were given by the central and state governments through different schemes and rules, but the students were not getting the benefit of the schemes of the state governments. So far no new initiatives have been taken in post 10th scholarship since the year 1944 so this Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Scholership Yojana scheme has been started to suit the present times.
Aid Standard of Pradhan Mantri Yashaswi Scholarship Yojana 2022 :
- Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Scholership Yojana Under this scheme, students of class 9 will be given a scholarship of Rs.75000 and students of class 11 will get a scholarship of Rs.1,25,000.
- Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Scholership Yojana The scholarship amount will be directly deposited into the bank account.
Pradhan Mantri Yashaswi Scholarship Yojana 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Scholership Yojana 2022 The student should be a permanent citizen of India.
- Students belonging to OBC and EWS and DNT categories will be benefited under this Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Scholership Yojana scheme.
- Only students studying in 9th and 11th standard all will get the benefit of this Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Scholership Yojana scheme.
- Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Scholership Yojana The annual income of the parents of the child availing the scheme should not exceed 2.50 lakhs.
- Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Scholership Yojana Students filling the form in class 9 should be born between 01 April 2006 to 31 March 2010.
- Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Scholership Yojana 2022 Students filling the form in class 11 should be born between 01 April 2004 to 31 March 2008.
- Brothers and sisters can fill online form for this Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Scholership Yojana scheme.
Required Documents for Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Scholership Yojana 2022 :
- Valid Mobile Number
- Recent photograph
- Candidate signature
- Aadhar Number (UID)
- Aadhar linked Bank Account
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PwD Certificate
Pradhan Mantri Yashshwi Scholership Yojana 2022 Online Application Form :
- Step 1:- First visit the official website @ www.yet.nta.ac.in.
- Step 2:- After opening the website click on register option.
- Step 3:- Then the registration page will open, fill all your details and click on Create Account.
- Step 4:- After registration you have to login with application number and password.
- Step 5:- After login you will see all the details of your form which you can also take a print.
Important Link :
- Online Form Filling Registration :- Click here
- Online Login :- Click here
- Click to read notification :- Click here