વિધવા સહાય યોજના ગુજરાત 2022 || Vidhava Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022 : Hello friends, Gujarat government implements various schemes to help the people of the state and for the development of their lives and often makes necessary amendments in the old schemes. In today’s article, we will provide information about the widow assistance scheme implemented by the Gujarat government for widow women. Many amendments have been made in the Vidhva Sahay Yojana by the Gujarat government, all the information of which we will tell from the middle of this article.
Information about Vidhva Sahay Yojana has been given by us from the middle of this article, which includes the information of amendments, resolutions, circulars, approval orders, New Vidhva Sahay Yojana form PDF etc. made by the Gujarat government in the beginning of 2022.
વિધવા સહાય યોજના ગુજરાત 2022 || Vidhava Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022 Details :
- Name of Scheme :- Widow Assistance Scheme (Ganga Form Economic Assistance Scheme)
- Who will benefit :- Destitute widows and sisters
- Benefits of the scheme :- 1250 rupees per month will be supported
- Objective of the scheme :- To give opportunity to widow sisters to lead a better life
- Where to get form :- Gram Panchayat/ Talati/ Mamlatdar/ Jan Seva Kendra office and online
- Where to deposit the form :- At Gram Panchayat/Talati/Mamalatdar office and online
વિધવા સહાય યોજના ગુજરાત || Vidhava Sahay Yojana Gujarat Benefits :
- 1250/- rupees are deposited to the beneficiary’s post/bank account directly through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) every month to the widow beneficiary.
- All women between 18 to 40 years of age receiving widow assistance will compulsorily undergo training in any trade recognized by the government within 2 years.
- 1,00,000/- (one lakh) is payable to the heir under Gujarat Collective Group Assistance (Janta) Accident Insurance Scheme of Govt.
Document for Gujarat Vidhava Sahay Yojana Gujarat :
- Details of proof required for availing widow assistance scheme.
- Widow Assistance Scheme Application Form
- Instance of death of husband
- aadhar card
- Copy of ration card
- An example of income
- Example of being a widow
- Talatishree’s certificate of not remarried
- Evidence regarding applicant’s age
- Two passport size photographs
- Bank or Post Passbook
Where and how to fill the application form ?
- The operation of online applications under Vidhava Sahay Yojana by the Gujarat Government has been started at the Gram Panchayat through the Digital Gujarat Portal.
- Online form has to be filled on Digital Gujarat portal (Digital Gujarat login) from VCE (Village Computer Entrepreneur) at Gram Panchayat.
- First get a copy of the widow aid scheme form and give it to the VCE after getting the Talatishri of the Gram Panchayat signed and coined on the application.
- Online entry will be done on Digital Gujarat Portal by VCE of Gram Panchayat.
- Online form has to be filled on Digital Gujarat Portal through computer operator from Mamlatdar office at taluka level.
Beneficiary Selection (Vidhava Sahay Yojana Gujarat) – Selection of beneficiary :
- After submitting your application form, your details filled in the application along with the documents will be verified by the authorities. After verification, if your application is approved you can get approval letter and avail the scheme.
Important Links :
Vidhava Sahay Yojana Online Check Status Gujarat – How to check online status of application?
- Open this website :- https://nsap.nic.in/
- After opening the NSAP website, click on Reports from the menu.
- Go to Beneficiary Search, Track and payment details in Reports.
- After that click on ‘Pension Payment Details’ [New].
- The beneficiary can know the status of his online application in 3 ways.
- Application No / Sanction Order No / Mobile No By entering any one of these three and clicking on the ‘SUBMIT’ button, all the information about the pension will be displayed.