Gujarat Solar Fencing Yojana 2022 Full Details :
Many welfare Yojana for crop protection are launched by the Department of Agriculture and Government of Gujarat. The Agriculture Department has implemented Tar Fencing Yojana 2022 around farmers’ fields. Additionally, the Solar Fencing Assistance Yojana has been put online through the e-Khedut portal. Who will benefit from this Yojana? How to get and how much subsidy is given?, we will get information about all that.
Important Dates :
- Online Applying Last Date :- 09/10/2022
Important Links :
- Official Website :- Click Here
Purpose Of Gujarat Solar Fencing Yojana 2022 :
- To increase farmer crop production, provide these subsidies for crop protection to contain costs.
Amount of Assistance Of Gujarat Solar Fencing Yojana 2022 :
- 50% of the total cost to the household farmer for purchase of Solar Power Unit/Kit or Rs. 15,000/- whichever is less, the assistance will be given.
Gujarat Solar Fencing Yojana Required Document List :
- Copy of applicant farmer’s land 7-12
- Certificate if belonging to S.C caste
- Certificate if belonging to S.T caste
- Copy of Ration Card of Beneficiary
- Aadhar card copy of farmer beneficiary
- Certificate of Disability (if any) for disabled applicant
- Details of soul registration if any
- Details if the farmer is a member of a co-operative society
- If the milk producer is a member of the society
- Mobile number
- Bank account passbook
- Consent form of other shareholder in case the farmer’s land is jointly owned
Eligibility Of Gujarat Solar Fencing Yojana 2022 :
- Should be a citizen of the state.
- Farmers of the state will get the benefit of this Yojana.
- Farmers who have availed the benefit for constructing barbed wire fence will not be eligible for this Yojana.
- Farmers will be able to purchase the prescribed quality kits from the open market on their own.
- The target is fixed by the agriculture department. So the online application will be accepted on a first come, first served basis within its limits.
- Assistance for this assistance kit will be available once in 10 (ten) years.
- The beneficiary farmer should own land.
- Applicant should be small, marginal or large farmer type.
- Farmers have to apply online from khedut portal
- A farmer should have his own land record or a copy of 7/12 of the land.
- Farmers in hilly and forest areas should have Tribal Land Forest Rights Certificate.
How To Applying Online Gujarat Solar Fencing Yojana 2022 ?
- Step-1: Opening the official Application website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/
- Step-2: After opening the Khedoot Yojana website, click here “Yojana”.
- Step-3: In which, after clicking on the plan And the “Khetiwadi Plan” on rank-1 should be opened.
- Step-4: It will show totals 51 Yojana for the year-2022-23 after opening “Khetiwadi Yojana”. (As on :- 11/09/2022)
- Step-5: In which you have to click here “Solar Power Unit/Kit” on sequence number-03.
- Step-6: In which Or after reading all the information about Solar Fencing Assistance Yojana, click here “Apply” and open the website.
- Step-7: Are you now a registered applicant farmer ? In which if the registration has been done earlier then “Yes” and if not “No” then further processing has to be done.
- Step-8: If registered by the applicant And Captcha Image has to be submitted after entering Aadhaar card and mobile number.
- Step-9: If the beneficiary has not registered on Ikhedut Portal then fill the online form by selecting ‘No’.