E Challan Gujarat 2023 : Recently, CCTV cameras have been installed in many places in many cities. In such circumstances many times we violate traffic rules unknowingly. In E Challan Gujarat 2023, the challan is declared online on their vehicle number. If you too have ever known – a stranger has broken traffic rules and had a currency torn on your vehicle but you don’t know, then there is no need to worry. Now you can see these details online.
E Challan Gujarat – Key Points
- Portal Name :- Digital Traffic/Transport Enforcement Solution
- Place :- Gujarat
- Department concerned :- Traffic Department
- Payment Process :- Online
- Official Website :- echallan.parivahan.gov.in
Now know at home whether your Challan is cracked or not
- If your online challan in any car or vehicle is cracked or not. So now you can know this information sitting at home online only. If the challan is torn on your vehicle, then you can pay it online at home. Now today we will see in detail in this article whether the challan of our vehicle is torn or not and how can its payment be done online.
How to check e-challan Gujarat status?
- To check vehicle memo online first you have to open the official website echallan.parivahan.gov.in.
- After that you have to click on Check Challan Status (Check Challan Status) option.
- There you will find three different options (Challan Number, Vehicle Number, DL Number). There you click on the vehicle number option.
- After selecting the vehicle number, enter your vehicle number in the vehicle number field, after which a Captcha code will appear. After this you click on Get Detail. If you click, you will know whether any challan generated online is cracked in the name of your vehicle or not. Apart from this, you can also check the status of the currency by entering the DL number.
How to make e-challan payment online?
- Check online from here, if you find challan details for your vehicle on this website you can also make online payment. For this you have to click on Pay Now option next to the currency. In this process an OTP will be sent to your registered number. After which you will go to the e-challan payment website of the respective state. After this click on (Next) option. After this you will see the payment confirmation page on the screen. Now you have to click on the proceed button. Now you can pay the currency online by selecting the payment gateway.
Important Link :
- E Challan Payment :- Click here